Re: One more idea

Hi,

On Wed, Oct 15, 2003 at 09:44:11PM +0200, Jérôme Marant wrote:

> It would be nice to have a debian package dedicated at ocaml
> development, including m4 macros for autoconf/automake,
> makefile generic targets and so on.
>
> I think people usually tend to rewrite makefiles, and m4 macros
> and it is usually counterproductive.
> Is ocaml-tools a place for them?

Yes, ocaml-tools would be the place for this. However, the ocaml-tools
package contains already Markus Mottl's ocaml-make, and
configure.in/Makefile.in by Jean-Christophe Filliatre. If you want
to add something to this package (you are an Uploader of this
package) then I suggest that you send a message to this list
first such that we can discuss.

-Ralf.