camlp4-Bug: AAARGH!

[ I've sent this already last night, but the mail seems to be stuck
somewhere. So I just try it again, sorry if it appears twice -- Martin]

Hi Ocaml maintainers!

After looking for 3.07-2 on the FTP servers eagerly every half an hour
:-) I could finally download it. I updated planets against Sven's
package at p.d.o, thus it is modified in a way that it works with the
camlp4 bug. So I wanted to check it against the official package,
which was _said_ to be patched, wasn't it?

But SNAFU: What do I have to see?

------------ snip --------------
martin@donald:~$ ocaml camlp4o.cma
        Objective Caml version 3.07

        Camlp4 Parsing version 3.07

# type t = f:int -> int -> int;;
type t = (f:int -> int) -> int
#

... although it should be f:int -> ( int -> int ), as stated in the
Ocaml manual (-> is right associative)?

And I'm sure I have the right package. I just pulled it freshly from
ftp.d.o and installed it: