Re: Suggestion for ocaml-source

On Wed, Oct 01, 2003 at 11:32:53AM +0200, Sven Luther wrote:
> Mmm, yes, sure i could do that, we have made no progress on removing
> the need for it, right, so this would make sense, i think.

BTW1: please keep us informed of this change, I have a package that
depend on ocaml sources and I would like to know when he will break :)

BTW2: actually the ocaml sources installed in /usr/src aren't equal to
the distributed tarball. For example, the "lex" dir has no prebuilt
ocamllex/yacc stuff and no .depend file. This is because that files
aren't listed in the corresponding debian/*.files. Due to this
differency I had to patch the wlex Makefile which (correctly) expect a
source dir as obtained unpacking INRIA's tarball. I suppose this problem
will be solved shippping directly the tarball too ...

Stefano Zacchiroli  --  Master in Computer Science @ Uni. Bologna, Italy
zack@{cs.unibo.it,debian.org,bononia.it}  -  http://www.bononia.it/zack/
"  I know you believe you understood what you think I said, but I am not
sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant!  " -- G.Romney