Re: planets entered the archives.

On Sun, May 25, 2003 at 01:28:06AM +0200, Martin Pitt wrote:

> > BTW, Stefano, maybe you could add it to the lists of ocaml packages
> > subscribed to this list ?
>
> I already excuse in advance if this is a stupid question, but: what
> does that mean exactly? Ralf already pointed to

The debian-ocaml-maint list is subscribed in the package tracking
system to all packages written in ocaml.

> qa.d.o/developer.php?d-ocaml-maint@l.d.o, which contains only
> 'ocaml-tools' by now. Is that a reflection of the packages in the new
> Alioth project or what does it mean?

Yes, but besides the fact that the common svn archive on alioth hasn't
gone very far. I still didn't manage to read the svn documentation.
If someone who is more knowledgable than me with svn wants to
populate the svn archive with the ocaml-tools package please go
ahead.

-Ralf.