what about the mldonkey package?

Hi Goswin,
  I'm interested in packaging mldonkey and I've read the whole thread on
the Debian BTW.

Last news for the packaging are from you that, on 05/10/2002, said that
testing packages are available.

Are you still interested in packaging mldonkey?

If not, I can step forward to package it getting in touch with upstream
authors, checking again licensing issues and so on ... If you like we
can also co-maintain it.

TIA,

Stefano Zacchiroli  --  Master in Computer Science @ Uni. Bologna, Italy
zack@{cs.unibo.it,debian.org,bononia.it}  -  http://www.bononia.it/zack/
"  I know you believe you understood what you think I said, but I am not
sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant!  " -- G.Romney