Re: Is it possible to package baire?

> libraries. I mayself feel it would be a very usefull addition to debian,
> though i would prefer that someone using it packages it. Do you use it
> Yang ?

I think I'll use it in the future. If you can help solve the native code
package problem, that would be more appealing to me.

> It was many time announced/discussed on the caml list, but what i could
> see is that it is maybe not yet released, don't really know. Yang, could
> you ask the upstream author of the status of it, and cc us here ?

I've already asked the upstream author, though no response so far.

Best!
shouxun

PS: Yang is my family name. Maybe I should put it "Shouxun Yang" though in
Chinese it's "Yang Shouxun" to avoid confusion.