Re: Going to upload cameleon

On Wed, Oct 16, 2002 at 10:34:36AM +0200, Jérôme Marant wrote:
> Hello,
>
>   After few discussions with fellow Debian people on IRC, I've
>   decided to upload cameleon soon.

Ok, ...

Anyway, we are waiting for postrgeSQL which is waiting for python, which

That said postgreSQL is marked as urgency high, and thus needs only 2
days to enter testing.

Anyway, maybe we should go back on the mini ocaml freeze, and upload
stuff as normal, waiting that this situation sort itself out, what do
you all think about it ?

>   Stefano, I'll modify the cameleon menu entry in order to
>   launch it with the -norep option. Then, in a next upload,
>   I'll try not to compile the whole ocaml sources.

Erm, ...

Maybe you and stefano and maxence and me could check exactly what is
wrong here, and ship in a new package only the built objects that are
needed for cameleon or other packages.

What do you think about it ?