Re: ocaml 3.06 and testing

On Thu, Oct 03, 2002 at 07:29:47PM +0200, Stefano Zacchiroli wrote:
> On Thu, Oct 03, 2002 at 06:24:45PM +0200, Sven LUTHER wrote:
> > logs, but the lack of packages in the archive). As such i think the
> > porters list is the right place, unless there is a buildd admin or
> > something such i can ask ?
>
> IMO is better the porters list. Usually they have a good responsiveness.

Well, i got immediate response from the ia64 list, but none yet from
sparc.

That said, we can either wait for the sparc and ia64 buildd maintainers
to sign the changes file, or self build the packages. I tried
seflbuilding, but there is no sparc sid box (only auric, which runs
woody, and has no chroot) and there was a strange error on the ia64 box
(merullo), i will have a look at this last one and see what i can do.

Do someone here has access to a sparc box with an unstable chroot or
running sid ?

Mmm, i could get access on a sparc box, but then i would need to install
a chrooted unstable environment. Does someone know if it is easy to do
and how much space it does take ?