the move to stublib

Hello,

It seem that there is a problem with the move to stublib :

- it seem that at its installation, the ocaml package doesn't run
  ocaml-ldconf any more, leaving the following ld.conf :

/build/buildd/ocaml-3.06/debian/ocaml/usr/lib/ocaml/stublibs
/build/buildd/ocaml-3.06/debian/ocaml/usr/lib/ocaml

- it also seem that several old version of some package have not
  suppress at upgrade time the path they had add to ld.conf using the
  ocaml-ldconf utilities. It is at least the case for the following
  package :

  libpcre-ocaml
  libshell-ocaml
  libmlgtk-ocaml
  liblablgtk-ocaml
  liblablgl-ocaml
  libcamlimages-ocaml
  liblablgtkmathview-ocaml

  and may be ocaml-base.

well, for this last problem, I don't know what we should do (may be
try to suppress them in following installation ? may be nothing...).
--
Rémi Vanicat
vanicat@labri.u-bordeaux.fr