Re: Cameleon, follow-ups

> Any answer for the INRIA side?

 Well, I am not working at INRIA, but I am "trusted" and can access
 and work on some parts of the CVS archive of Coq, as far as I behave
 correctly (e.g. working on separate branches or having my commits
 double-checked by others). Moreover, it is possible to obtain a guest
 account (that must be renewed every year) at every INRIA site I know.

 So, with a bit of pressure, getting CVS access on restricted branches
 and from a trusted machine (identified by IP number) should be possible
 for the debian mantainer also.

 					Cheers,
					C.S.C.

Real name: Claudio Sacerdoti Coen
PhD Student in Computer Science at University of Bologna
E-mail: sacerdot@cs.unibo.it
http://caristudenti.cs.unibo.it/~sacerdot