ocaml 3.06 + mlgtk + lablgl

Hello, ...

I am just uploading ocaml 3.06-1 to ftp-master's incoming.

I also uploaded new versions of mlgtk and lablgl, but not yet lablgtk.

There are many changes in ocaml 3.06, i did write a mail a few days ago
about the planed changes, but it apparently did get lost, since i did
not see it coming back in the list.

Anyway, read the ocaml_packaging_policy, especially the point 1, 2, 3
and 8.

1 and 2 are about stublibs and installation of third party stuff, 3 is
about META files and findlib (Stefano could you resend me what you wrote
to put there, i lost my mail archive), and 8 is about a new, cleaner way
of doing dependencies for libraries. (no more ocaml (>=3.06-1), ocaml
(<<3.07-1), but simply ocaml-3.06).

Hope you all like this new way, and if not, we can revert for the next
upload.

Notice also that i am uploading  ppc packages built on voltaire again,
so either rebuild or wait a few days for the i386 version.

lambda is still down, so i cannot offer you local archives for now.

Please test and enjoy.