Re: ocamlopt issue

On Wed, Jun 26, 2002 at 10:09:29PM +0200, J?r?me Marant wrote:
>   Ocamlsdl needs ocamlopt and it seems that ocamlopt is not
>   provided by all architectures (not suprisingly).

So we can't have a bytecode versione of ocamlsdl, right?

>   So what is the best way to handle this? Should I specify
>   all the architecture providing ocamlopt in the Architecture:
>   field?

Yes, this is the right choice.
IIRC Ralf's solution will inhibit ocamlsdl from entering testing due to
missing package build dependencies.

Stefano Zacchiroli - undergraduate student of CS @ Univ. Bologna, Italy
zack@cs.unibo.it | ICQ# 33538863 | http://www.cs.unibo.it/~zacchiro
"I know you believe you understood what you think I said, but I am not
sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant!" -- G.Romney