preliminary version of libpcre-ocaml{,-dev}

Hi all,
  I finally managed to get in touch with Markus Mottl and almost all
OCaml PCRE problems that inhibit me from creating the debian packages.

Some little things still need improvement but the package is almost
done. A preliminary version of the package is as usual available at my
home page for testing:

http://caristudenti.students.cs.unibo.it/~zacchiro/debian/pool/main/p/pcre-ocaml/

or thru apt-get:

deb http://www.students.cs.unibo.it/~zacchiro/debian unstable main contrib non-free
deb-src http://www.students.cs.unibo.it/~zacchiro/debian unstable main contrib non-free

In particular I will be very happy if someone wants to test if the
dynamic loading stuff works.

Tomorrow I hopely will test a pbuilder build and a build without native
code compilers. Next I will upload the package.
And then ... let's go to the OCamlNET packaging!!!!

Toward a new hope,

Stefano Zacchiroli - undergraduate student of CS @ Univ. Bologna, Italy
zack@cs.unibo.it | ICQ# 33538863 | http://www.cs.unibo.it/~zacchiro
"I know you believe you understood what you think I said, but I am not
sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant!" -- G.Romney