/usr/include/caml????

It seems that /usr/include/caml has vanished ...

I'm currently unable to release gdome-xslt, the last "dangling" package
for the ocaml libdir transition because it build depends on some headers
usually available there.

IIRC Sven said something about this, any expected fix for this? Also a
non-official ocaml debian package can be ok ...

TIA,

Stefano Zacchiroli  -  Undergraduate Student of CS @ Uni. Bologna, Italy
 zack@{cs.unibo.it,debian.org,bononia.it} - http://www.bononia.it/zack/
 "I know you believe you understood what you think I said, but I am not
 sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant!" -- G.Romney