Re: Possible bug ?

Stefano Zacchiroli <zack@debian.org> writes:

> On Mon, Dec 16, 2002 at 11:23:29PM +0100, Jérôme Marant wrote:
>>   /usr/lib/ocaml/3.06/stublibs/dllbigarray.so
>>   /usr/lib/ocaml/3.06/bigarray.cma
>
> Well, I'm almost sure that dynamic loading of Bigarray modules works
> properly, just try the following with ocamlfind package uploaded today:
>
>    $ ledit ocaml
>            Objective Caml version 3.06
>
>    # #use "topfind";;
>    Findlib has been successfully loaded. Additional directives:
>      #require "package";;      to load a package
>      #list;;                   to list the available packages
>      #camlp4o;;                to load camlp4 (standard syntax)
>      #camlp4r;;                to load camlp4 (revised syntax)
>      Topfind.reset();;         to force that packages will be reloaded
>
>    - : unit = ()
>    # #require "bigarray";;
>    # Bigarray.float32;;
>    - : (float, Bigarray.float32_elt) Bigarray.kind = <abstr>
>
> So the probably must be somewhere else ...

$ ledit
Fatal error: cannot load shared library dllunix
Reason: dllunix.so: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory

$ dpkg -s ledit
Package: ledit
 Ledit is a line editor, allowing to use control commands like in emacs
 or in shells (bash, tcsh). To be used with interactive commands. It is
 written in Ocaml and Camlp4 and uses the library unix.cma.

???

Jérôme Marant

http://marant.org