spamoracle and bytecode/nativecode package separation

Hello, ...

Well, first of all, i packaged and will upload spamoracle.

Second, i will use it as experiment for the bytecode/nativecode
separation stuff we discussed here some time ago.

I have built both packages: spamoracle and spamoracle-byte, we maybe
need a better name scheme, i don't remember if we agreed on something
better, i will have to recheck the mail archive about it.

I have put both of them in a local file archive, and trying installing
spamoracle trough apt-get.

  1) spamoracle and spamoracle-byte are both present.

  => apt-get install spamoracle installs spamoracle.

  2) spamoracle-byte is the only one present.

  => apt-get install spamoracle installs spamoracle-byte.

I used the following relationships between both packages, maybe they are
a bit extreme, but it should work well :

 Package: spamoracle
 Conflicts: spamoracle-byte
 Replaces: spamoracle-byte

 Package: spamoracle-byte
 Depends: ..., ocaml-base-3.06
 Conflicts: spamoracle
 Provides: spamoracle

Maybe i should have added a Replaces: spamoracle also in
spamoracle-byte.

Anyway, this seem to work fine, and after a bit of testing, i think we
can go ahead and build any future native code packages this way.

There still remains some issues about the automatic finding of the
ocaml-base-3.06 dependency, and i had to fill the native arches by hand,
but we can iron these out nextly, i think.