Is it possible to package baire?

I have a cursory glance at the package that implements many useful data
structures not found in the stdlib of the distribution. I'm wondering whether
it is possible to package it?

There is no documentation (except the .ml and .mli files). The package
contains a license file in French, as is the case of some comments in the
source files and the creator's webpage. I cannot read French :(

I tried to compile the library. Only the use of of Lazy module requires
modification. If the license does not forbid it, it would be nice if you can
package it. I prefer to the use of debian packages though I already can use
it from toplevel and bytecode. I still have trouble to package the library as
a single library file using "-pack" for native compilation.

Best!