Re: Short description of ocaml programs

On Fri, Oct 11, 2002 at 11:38:13AM +0200, Jérôme Marant wrote:
> Hello,
>
>   May I suggest that we do not mention OCaml in short
>   descriptions of packages that are not related to
>   OCaml developpement?
>
>   For example, advi 's short description:
>
>     a DVI previewer and presenter written in Objective Caml

Ok, i will change that.

There was a time when there were plans to add ocaml plugins or something
such to adv.

I will have a new version of advi out shortly, since the 1.2.0-1 was
done a bit hastily, solved the unbuildability of the previous version
with ocaml 3.06/current camlimages and the libpng dependency, but i had
no time to really fix the issues regarding documentation and such, which
i will do nextly.

BTW, Why is ocaml 3.06-6.1 not entering testing. Does anyone know if i
just need to wait, or should i ask someone in particular what is
happening ?