Re: possible missing dependencies for lablgl and/or lablgtk

On Thu, Aug 29, 2002 at 03:17:19PM +0200, Jérôme Marant wrote:
> On Thu, Aug 29, 2002 at 02:57:20PM +0200, Stefano Zacchiroli wrote:
> > Hi Sven,
> >   we have (here at CS departmente) just installed a brand new debian
> > boxed with all the ocaml stuff.
> > I therefore suspect that you have to had Depends on these packages in
> > the liblablgtk-ocaml-dev package.
> > Maybe some others are needed, but we solve the problem just installing
> > these two.
>
>   There ideal is usually to use pbuilder to build the packages.
>   Hence, you never miss build-dependencies.
>
>   If I were a serious maintainer, I would use pbuilder ;-)

Thanks for saying i am not serious :)))

But then, pbuilder needs maybe more bandwith, is that not so, which i
don't have.

I have found another way to do the same thing though, i will build the
packages source only, with the -S option, and upload only that, and have
the autobuilder work for me. Nice it let me make ocaml uploads in mere
seconds, while a full binary upload would take me (and cost me, i
actually have wanadoo pay per minute isp subscription only, waiting for
the new adsl offers that will assuredly come soon) many many minutes.

More seriously, i am being rather busy with my phd thesis right now, so
i have not that much time for debian work. I _will_ continue to devote
time to the ocaml package, and plan to fix all the existing problems and
do the uploads, but this means i may lag some with the other library
packages, like lablgtk, so anyone should feel free to make an NMU for
them if i don't respond quickly.