Re: ocaml-source sources location

Sven <luther@dpt-info.u-strasbg.fr> writes:

> Mmm, i guess that shiping the config/Makefile file should be
> enough ? I just need to enable its inclusion i think, (that is add
> it to the debian/ocaml-source.files file).
>
> That said, utils/config.ml could also be nice to include (actually
> only utils/config.mli and utils/config.mlp are included).

Yes I believe that this is the two file that can be useful.

It's seem that configure generate 3 file :

config/Makefile
config/m.h
config/s.h

so this is the file we need (config.ml can be automatically generate if
those file exist)

> Err, because i do :
>
>         # And finally the ocaml-source package.
>         for i in `cat debian/ocaml-source.files`; do                    \
>                 install -m 644 -D $$i                                   \
>                         debian/ocaml-source/usr/lib/ocaml/source/$$i;   \
>         done
>
> For installing them.
>
> If needed i would need a special case for the script, or simply drop the -m
> 644 option ?

The possibility to execute the script is needed to rebuild
camlp4. I don't know which of the two solution are the best, be we
need one or the other

--
Rémi Vanicat
vanicat@labri.u-bordeaux.fr