if you want to test IoXML ...

... I have build a package that is available at the usual url:

  http://www.students.cs.unibo.it/~zacchiro/debian/

I have no intention to upload the package because it is too small and I
think that it will be probably integrated in ocaml distribution, but if
anyone find it so useful I can upload it or we can add it to the ocaml
package.

The package was set up only to test the package but is completely
lintian free, so you can safely use it to test IoXML.

Stefano "Zack" Zacchiroli <zack@cs.unibo.it> ICQ# 33538863
Home Page: http://www.cs.unibo.it/~zacchiro
Undergraduate student of Computer Science @ University of Bologna, Italy
                 - Information wants to be Open -