Re: building toplevel

On Wed, May 09, 2001 at 09:44:17AM +0200, Luc MAZARDO wrote:

> > Does this respond your question ?
> yes, i would fix this soon..

:)))

> > BTW, will you package ocaml-odbc then ?
> first, i will try to package ocaml-sdl, for ocaml-odbc, i've no plan actually.

Ok, ...

woody package freeze for non boot floppy and non base/essential stuff is
eearly septemeber, so we have still a bit of time for it.

> Currently, I'm not a debian developper, but i'm looking for documentation for
> becoming a new one.

Id be very happy to welcome you as a fellow dbian developper.

If you want, i can sponsor you. I did already sponsor various other ocaml
packagers, (Stefano, Ralf, Georges, ...).

Getting a sponsor is the first step to become a dbeian developper, as the
sponsor will give his opinion on the the sponsoree to the new maintainer team.

Getting your pgp key signed by a debian developper is imho the most difficult
step, if you don't live in the same town as an existing debian maintainer.

Anyway, go to :

http://www.internatif.org/bortzmeyer/debian/sponsor/

for the sponsoring stuff.

I guess the rest of the info for new maintainer is found in the developper
corner web pages, accessible from the main debian web site. Look at the new
maintainer guide for it.