Re: coq 6 ?

On Wed, May 02, 2001 at 01:50:00PM +0200, Ralf Treinen wrote:
> On Wed, May 02, 2001 at 01:36:35PM +0200, Sven LUTHER wrote:
> > Hello Judicael, ...
> >
> > could it be possible to have also the older version of coq in the archive,
> > maybe as a coq6 package, which would conflict with the coq package ?
> >
> > If not, i would be very happy to have access to the coq 6.3.1 sources
> > packages, which seem to have been removed from the archive altogether (altough
> > there is still a mips binary, so i think this is a pool bug, because this was
> > supposed not to happen).
>
> The source package of coq v6 can still be found in the potato distribution,
> that is in dists/potato/main/source/devel.

Thanks, this was exactly what i needed, ...

BTW, as there seem to be some incompatibilities between coq 6 and coq 7, would
it make sense to have a coq6 package around, especially since no other
package depends on coq (if i am not wrong). That said, i am no coq user, just
asking this for my collegue which uses it and told me he had t orewrite some
stuff to use coq version 7. Not sure if this rewriting is much or not though.