Re: first use of ocaml-findlib

On Sat, Mar 31, 2001 at 11:40:14AM +0200, Stefano Zacchiroli wrote:
> I'm trying to use ocaml-findlib to build the first package against
> findlib: I'm trying to package netstring from www.ocaml-programming.de.
> How we want to build these ocamlmodules ?

I've done the first two packages that use ocamlfind: netstring and pxp.
There is an alpha version of the two package at
www.students.cs.unibo.it/~zacchiro/debian
note that is really an alpha version: no description, no documentation,
no dependencies .. those packages only use ocamlfind to install them in
the right dir.

I've not yet raised an ITP for the two packages, I build them only for
test ocaml-findlib package.
It seems to me that all work properly, but I'm currently not using none
of pxp or netstring, there is someone that use any of these that have
time to try the related packages ?

If also to him all seems work properly, we can:
- write down some line of the 'findlib-policy' on debian as requested by
  Georges
- raise an ITP for netstring and pxp
- start packaging all the modules from www.ocaml-programming.de

Bye

--
	- Zack -

Stefano Zacchiroli <zack@cs.unibo.it> ICQ# 33538863
Home Page: http://www.students.cs.unibo.it/~zacchiro
Undergraduate Student of Computer Science at University of Bologna, Italy
SysAdm of verdicchio.students.cs.unibo.it (130.136.3.134)
	"Information wants to be Open"