Re: splitting the ocaml package ???

Sven LUTHER wrote:

> Most people will expect to find the graphics module in the ocaml distribution,
> and who has not xlibs installed ?

Just my personal experience
a) I never had to use graphics module since I'm working on non
graphical software (yes it is possible to write such strange things...
;-)

b) the question is not "who has not xlibs installed" but "where ?",
that is just think about server class machines !!

Of course I have gnome/kde/gnumeric/xgalaga... and so on on *my* linux
box, but this is just a particular case when considering a "real local
network"...

I'm just saying that there are other kind of linux boxes than personal
& graphical ones, and it may be smart to keep it in mind... nothing
more.

If it is difficult/tricky to split following the suggested way, well
... don't split !

Friendly.
--
# Georges MARIANO                 tel: (33) 03 20 43 84 06
# INRETS, 20 rue Elisee Reclus    fax: (33) 03 20 43 83 59