Re: Packages for gtkmathview and minidom

On Thu, Jan 25, 2001 at 10:58:58AM +0100, Claudio Sacerdoti Coen wrote:
> On Thu, Jan 25, 2001 at 10:26:20 +0100, Sven LUTHER wrote:
> > Ok, will look (next week) but could you recall use the web pages and other
> > such stuff ?
>
>  Sorry. Here it is:
>
>  http://www.cs.unibo.it/~asperti/HELM/mml-widget/index.html
>
>  By the way, a member of my team is also becoming a debian
>  maintainer but, as you know, this requires time. Then
>  we will be glad to maintain these packages ourselves.
>  If you are going to have a look next week, I hope you will
>  find also the .tar.gz of the new release (1.0) on-line, instead
>  that using CVS.

Mmm, ...

i cvsed it, but it uses autoconf/... stuff, don't like that don't have the
right stuff installed anyway, so i will wait until there is a new release with
a correct Makefile & configure script is provided.

If this is not the way it should be, then you should have the debian/rules
file call autoconf/automake to generate it.

Also a quick glance at the package shows it as containing both a debian and a
debian-specs package. only the first is the correct one, the other one is
never used by the debian packaging tools.

Also please add info in the Build-depends field, so that ist will be easy for
other people to recompile it (especially the autobuilder for the m68k, sparc
and ppc arches, alpha don't has such a thing though).

Ok, that's all for now,