Possible New Packages?

Attached is a list of interesting OCaml project that I think might
make useful Debian packages.  I'm thinking of packaging "mylib" and
"GetOpt", since I think they would be pretty useful.

Any of you have comments on these others?

Thanks,

-Brent

1.  "mylib" -- A set of seemingly-useful modules (including a
  nice pretty-printer).
  http://www.cs.tu-bs.de/softech/people/lindig/software/mylib/index.html

  This is a nice small package that I think could be useful as a
  developer tool.

2.  "CGI" -- A library for writing CGI programs in OCaml
  http://www.lri.fr/~filliatr/ftp/ocaml/cgi/

3.  "HereDoc" -- Syntactic sugar for text-generating applications.
  This looks interesting -- it's based on camlp4 and can be used
  to make more readable text-producing code.
  http://www.eleves.ens.fr:8080/home/frisch/info/HereDoc.html

  But is it's functionality provided by some other package?  Like
  OCamlweb or OCamlDoc?

4.  "dl-runtime" -- Allows you to load primitive methods from
  shared libraries with OCaml 3.00 (patch against OCaml 3.0)
  http://www.eleves.ens.fr:8080/home/frisch/info/README-DL

  This looks like a great tool.  Has anyone tried it?  Is it going to
  be added to the main distribution?

5.  "Getopt" -- A GNU Getopt module for OCaml
  http://www.eleves.ens.fr:8080/home/frisch/soft#Getopt

  I think this is a useful module.

6.  "libpq_ocaml" -- PostgreSQL bindings for OCaml
  http://www.eleves.ens.fr:8080/home/frisch/soft#libpq_ocaml

  Another useful package.  There's a MySQL version out there somewhere, too.

7.  "wserver" -- Daniel De Rauglaudre's toolkit for writing
  web-service applications:
  ftp://ftp.inria.fr/INRIA/Projects/cristal/Daniel.de_Rauglaudre/Tools/

  This is a bit dated, but might be of some interest.

Thanks,

-Brent