why is ocaml not in testing ?

I don't know why ocaml 3.02 has not yet entered testing, it has been built for
all six release candidate arches for woody since november 10, so more than the
said 2 weeks.

The only reason i see is that there is some incompatibility with a dependency
on old 3.01, but i couldn't find a way of testing this.

So :

  1) could all ocaml maintainers please test if their packages is fit to enter
     testing, and that there is no spurious dependance on 3.01

  2) if someone know of a way to find out the reason fro ocaml not entering
     woody, please tell me.

  3) if nothing else, i will try to contact someone responsible for the
     testing stuff, but my early message on debina-mentors was largely ignored.

We need to solve this before the woody release, or else woody will ship with
ocaml 3.01, and most probably a mix of ocaml 3.02 and ocaml 3.01 built
packages, which may or may not run correctly.

Does someone have a pure testing box were he could test out if the existing
packaege really work and are not broken ?