next ocaml and location of .so lib

  Hi all,
    next version of ocaml (3.03) is going to support .so library so, for
example, is possible to try modules in toplevel without making a
customized toplevel with ocamlmktop.

I think that we have to decide where .so files will be reside in debian
filesystem, so we can put all .so file distributed with modules in one
single place and we can configure a default -I path for the toplevel (I
guess that this is a compile time option of ocaml, right Sven?). In such
a way a user have not to specify thousand of -I option (one for each
module he want to use) at toploop command line.

I'm thinking about something like /usr/lib/ocaml/lib or
/usr/lib/ocaml/shared.

What do you think about this locations?

Cheers

--