splitting the ocaml package ???

Hello, ...

I am doing a new ocaml 3.01 package, which will contain Ralf's emacs fix, and
also solve the can't rebuild a second time bug.

Now, since a long time, i wanted to split also the ocaml package in various
parts, and i ask myself what parts are needed, and what we need to put into
them.

first try :

  * an ocaml-rt package, containing only ocamlrun + manpage.
  * the standard ocaml package, as done upto now, which provides/replaces
    ocaml-rt.

maybe we should also call it ocaml-base instead of ocaml-rt.

we could also split ocaml further into :

  * ocaml toplevel
  * ocaml bytecode developpment suite
  * ocaml nativecode developpment suite
  * other ocaml tools

but i don't know if it is trully worth it, apart maybe for the toplevel.

What do you all think of it ?