Possible New Packages?
Attached is a list of interesting OCaml project that I think might
make useful Debian packages. I'm thinking of packaging "mylib" and
"GetOpt", since I think they would be pretty useful.
Any of you have comments on these others?
1. "mylib" -- A set of seemingly-useful modules (including a
This is a nice small package that I think could be useful as a
2. "CGI" -- A library for writing CGI programs in OCaml
3. "HereDoc" -- Syntactic sugar for text-generating applications.
This looks interesting -- it's based on camlp4 and can be used
to make more readable text-producing code.
But is it's functionality provided by some other package? Like
OCamlweb or OCamlDoc?
4. "dl-runtime" -- Allows you to load primitive methods from
shared libraries with OCaml 3.00 (patch against OCaml 3.0)
This looks like a great tool. Has anyone tried it? Is it going to
be added to the main distribution?
5. "Getopt" -- A GNU Getopt module for OCaml
I think this is a useful module.
6. "libpq_ocaml" -- PostgreSQL bindings for OCaml
Another useful package. There's a MySQL version out there somewhere, too.
7. "wserver" -- Daniel De Rauglaudre's toolkit for writing
This is a bit dated, but might be of some interest.