Re: LablGtk packages planned/done ?

On Fri, Dec 01, 2000 at 11:48:04 +0100, Sven LUTHER wrote:
> You are not debian developper, what about providing support for debian
> packaging in the upstream source, you just would have to add a debian dir in
> the source which contains all the needed stuff. This would make it easier for
> the developper.

 We will probably adopt this solution. Becoming a debian developper only for
 a few packages requires too much effort.

> What would you suggest, that we package everything in one package, or that we
> have a standard (C) package, and another ocaml package containing both the
> ocaml bindings, ... This would maybe be the best solution.

 And also what I prefer.

					Regards,
					C.S.C.

Real name: Claudio Sacerdoti Coen
Graduate Computer Science Student at University of Bologna
Now on leaving at INRIA (Rocquencourt)
E-mail: sacerdot@cs.unibo.it
http://caristudenti.cs.unibo.it/~sacerdot