dbm library in OCaml-2.04-6

 Hello packagers

 (or should I say hello Sven?),

 should it be possible to "add" to the ocaml_2.04-6 package
 the standard library dbm? It's strange that the library is missing,
 but well documented (and, obviously, I need it!).

 In order to compile the library the following patches (against the
  sources of the package) must be applied:

  * configure/Makefile with the following line

      OTHERLIBRARIES=unix str num dynlink systhreads graph dbm
							   ^^^
  * otherlibs/dbm/Makefile with the following line

      CFLAGS=-I../../byterun -I/usr/include/db1 -O $(BYTECCCOMPOPTS)

  Is it possible? Is this the right place to ask?

						Thanks in advance,
						      C.S.C.

Real Name: Claudio Sacerdoti Coen
Address: via del Colle n.6