Re: Should this list stay?

On Fri, Feb 02, 2007 at 07:02:23PM -0500, Benj. Mako Hill wrote:

> The Debian list-masters recently embarked on a bit of cleaning
> to shut down some very dormant lists. To my suprise, our list
> wasn't one of them but it strikes me that perhaps it should be.

+1

> I would love to see this project revived but, at the moment, I
> am more than completely occupied with many other projects that
> I have moved on to. For many of you, I know the situation is
> similar.

Not Debian-specific, and most folks here are probably already
subscribed, but just in case ...

Folks are welcome to subscribe to nosi-discussion.  NOSI is the
Non-Profit Open Source Initiative.

There are a couple sessions at the upcoming N-Ten conference in
D.C. that Michelle Murrain, NOSI's steering committee chair will
be presenting.  See www.nosi.net for more info.

Regards,