Re: Help offered

Hi Fred,

I'm on the list, and I imagine others are as well. I'd forgotten,
though, that the debian-nonprofit list existed, mixed in with all the
debian-user mail!

If you're looking to contribute to Debian, the best place to go is
Debian's website (http://www.debian.org/devel/join/). If you're looking
for other, more traditional non-profit stuff, we could use some help
with credit-card processing (hint, hint 8-) ).

Glad to see that the debian-nonprofit list is alive and well, and let's
see if we can create some more traffic!

John