Re: recent iso for debian-np?

Hello,

The bootable CD in the news item is indeed an old version, and since
then the development has been looking at new ways of putting together
Debian-NP, involving groups such as Freegeek and Praksys, and
potentially others? who have been involved in creating customized
desktop debian efforts. There has been a lot of down-time as things
have been restructured to work on the core utilities that are
necessary in doing a proper CDD development within Debian.

Additionally, a Debian-NP server effort has been also following this
same trend, recently undertaken at the latest Debconf meeting in Brasil.

I would encourage you to have a look at
http://debian-np.alioth.debian.org/ where the development list is
linked, as well as the code repository that we are working off of.

micah