Re: Debian-NP and CDD talk in Firenze

|| On Wed, 29 Sep 2004 19:54:45 +0200
|| Enrico Zini <zinie@cs.unibo.it> wrote:

ez> How about a package debian-np-devel that depends on CDD tools,
ez> debpartial-mirror and whatnot, and includes documentation about how we
ez> evaluated and selected packages, experience reports, best practices, CD
ez> building howtos, tips on how to indentify your needs, web links,
ez> contacts of people actively working in building new and interesting
ez> software, directory of what NGOs did what and how, and how to contact
ez> them to ask how it goes; gathers bugs and wishes in the BTS (possibly we
ez> could say "if you don't know where to report your bug, report it to
ez> debian-np, and we take care of triaging and reassigning it"), and so on?

I and Zufus are working to build a good structure to make
CDDs. Currently we are working in next version of debpartial-mirror
and then we will start to write a tool to use it and make CDs.

The tool will be mostly like current debian-np-cdtool but a lot better
and generic.

--
        O T A V I O    S A L V A D O R
 E-mail: otavio@debian.org      UIN: 5906116