Re: Debian-NP Logo

I agree, the logo looks great. I'm not sure what it has to do with the project though.

Does anyone know what the current state of the project is? I got on this list to try to get involved, but I'm not sure where I can plug in.

I've done a lot of linux development from perl scripts to kde development, and i'm the maintainer for the (poorly maintained) limewire package, but i recently sold my laptop and don't have access to a machine where i can build my limewire package right now so its out of date.

I also do a ton of work Indymedia, on many different indymedia sites and in many different indymedia collectives (see http://sandiego.indymedia.org and http://indymedia.org for more info).

I'm very interested in having an easy to install and maintain debian distribution for Independent Media Centers around the world, as I've seen way too many of them using windows.