Fund Accounting

I may finally have a chance to get NP into my church. The accounting program (under Windoze) has been down for three days with no fix in sight. The Business Manager is so frustrated that she told me today that even Linux will be accepted if it doesn't break and does what we need to do. Since some of the organizations I've seen mentioned on this list seem fairly large, I'm hoping the Fund Accounting systems being worked on may work for my church. The primary requirements are as follows.

1) Must allow more than one vendor for each custodial (or liability) account.

2) Must handle more that one organization. For example: the Congregation is one organization, the Foundation is another. They, and others, are under the same overall unbrella.

3) Must handle many departments (currently 30-50) and custodial accounts (currently over 100).

Failure of any one of these is a deal breaker. I've been working on getting Linux in the church for about five years now. I hope this will break the log jam.

Thanks,
Jim