developing personas

the discussions have begun at freegeek developing our next major release
of the freekbox.  i was thinking folks should take a look at some of the
documents that we used to develop the personas for debian-np.

are there links for such things on-line?  it might be good to include
those links in our personas section of the subversion repository.

since i'm not really going to be as directly involved with freegeek
anymore (recently moved away from portland), i'm also trying to figure
out how to get other freegeek folks plugged into debian-np, probably
working on developing the desktop/workstation profile, though there's
definitely some experience that could go towards developing a terminal
server profile and/or lan server.

live well,
  vagrant