Re: prebaseinstaller udeb module

 || On Thu, 24 Jun 2004 01:03:07 +0200
 || guillaume pernot <gpernot@praksys.org> wrote:

	gp> hi otavio !
	gp> did you submit that patch ?

        I did another change. Fallowing what pere suggested, I
        included a hook in base-installer.

	gp> should we use prebaseinstaller ?

        No. You can use the /usr/lib/base-installer.d directory to do
        the same of what prebaseinstaller proposed.

	gp> for now, the installation still break on postfix, as
	gp> debian-np-install-udeb.prebaseinstaller is never called.

        Yes, I know. Sorry by it.

--
        O T A V I O    S A L V A D O R
 E-mail: otavio@debian.org      UIN: 5906116