Re: Leonardo from Hipatia

Leonardo,

On Thu, 27 May 2004, leonardo@hipatia.info wrote:

> Hello all:
> My name is Leonardo f. Bauchwitz (alias "Matechito").
> I want to collaborate with Debian Non-Profit for several reasons,
> between(among) which beside being an old debian user and
> I form a part of a so called  organization  Hipatia, that is  a
> world-wide, popular, democratic organization  to promote the adoption of
> public policies combined with human and social behaviour that favour the
> free availability and sustainability of, and social access to, technology
> and knowledge.
> We wished to promote the adoption or migration to free software, of
> organizations of diverse type, ongs, social movements, etc.

This is great!

> In order to obtain it I have elaborated a proposal that consists in:
> - to select a software set that needs this type of organizations.

This information would be very useful for debian-NP! Please let us
know what you come up with so we can incorporate it into our work.

> I do not know exactly which can be my contributions, but I believe that it
> would be good to have the site(place) of debian non-profit in Spanish, and
> I would dedicate to support it (if it is that they agree).

Providing a list of software that you see would fit would help, and if
you would help us by translating our pages into Spanish, this would
help a lot too!

Thanks, I look forward to further cooperation with Hipatia!
micah