Re: An interesting project for the NoProfit

Yes, Japp showed this to me when I was at ASCII, at the time it was
not available publically, I was bugging them to make it so, it is
great it is now... will have to have a look at it, unfortunately we
all may have diverged trying to do similar things!

I wish I could go to transhack meeting, but the cost of getting to
croatia is too much for me with no job

micah