Debian NP on EYFA Wintermeeting

Hello,
the last week in Pula, Croatia there was going on the EYFA WinterMeeting
(see www.eyfa.org and http://www.eyfa.org/WM2004). In various workshops
that were dealing with collaborative tools, we from the MP HackLAb have
presented Debian NP and held a small ad hoc workshop for the
participants. All the participants really liked it and everybody wanted
a copy to take home, so we copied it for all the 50 participants.
The participants were coming from various NGOs and grassroots
initiatives from all over Europe (eastern and western).
This was a small contribution from the MPHackLab to popularize
Debian-NP.

Edgar