Introduction

Hi,
	By way of introduction, I am the full-time developer that Brian
Roberg mentioned several messages back that works for DiscipleMakers, a
Christian Campus Ministry.
	We are now in the process of developing a unified software package
that would serve many of the needs of campus ministries like ourselves.
To that end, we have developed an MVC Web Application Framework in PHP
called Doulos (http://doulos.sourceforge.net), and are nearing completion
on the first application developed for that framework, which is a
Conference Registration System.  Other applications we are looking to
either develop or incorporate are a Contact Management system, a
Receipting System for managing incoming donations, and a financial system
for managing non-profit finances. One idea we have is to develop all of
these systems to use a common database, since a considerable amount of the
information that each application uses will need to be shared.
	Any suggestions for packages we could look into or interest in the
doulos framework will be welcomed!

						Matt

Matthew Patton                                  pattonm@dm.org
DiscipleMakers Headquarters: (814)234-7975 x32