Debian-NP and LPI

Since I know that there are many non-Debian folks on this list and
many of those people do not read debian-devel-announce, I thought I
would forward this.

Martin Michlmayr, the Debian Project Leader, just sent out an
announcement about the relationships between the Linux Professional
Institute and Debian.[1] The last send to last paragraph reads:

  Finally, LPI will be present at the World Summit on the Information
  Society (WSIS) [4, 5] which will take place in Geneva in December.
  WSIS is a massive international conference which brings together
  representatives from every country and thousands of non-governmental
  organizations (NGOs) in order to encourage the adoption of
  consistent, sustainable IT policies that protect rights and
  encourage commerce while encouraging high standards and ethics.  LPI
  will be handing out Linux CDs at this conference, and I have
  promised him that Debian will supply an ISO image.  The Debian
  Non-Profit sub-project [6] is working on a bootable live CD based on
  Morphix and I think this would be ideally suited for WSIS.  Again,
  if you are interested in helping out, get in contact with me.

How's that for a deadline? :)

Regards,
Mako

--