Re: Introduction and Topic for a Grant-Writing Collaborative Project

Hello,

You might want to take a look at Plone (www.plone.org) it is built on
top of zope and addresses the ease of use issues you mentioned.

Welcome to the list. Your input is worth a lot. I, for one would like to
learn more about your projects.

I am the maintainer of the Calendula project
(http://savannah.gnu.org/projects/calendula). Still in the planning
stage, it will be a Free Software fundraising system.

And as a side project I am working on an online grant tracking tool. I
am in the Seattle area and was asked by a local NPO to come up with a
collaborative way for them to share the task of tracking grants.

-Darryl

--
Darryl Caldwell darrylc@fudosys.com
Fudo Systems  www.fudosys.com