Re: Fwd: Proposal for a Debian-NP-Organized Miniconf at Debconf/FISL

Gente
Um abraço para todos,
Aqui é Ian Lawrence...eu trabalho em Amazônia pelo ONG
....Oficina Escola de Lutheria da Amazônia
http://www.oela.org.br.
Eu precisar ficar aqui no fora do Brasil que esperar
meu visto de volto.Então,eu tenho tempo que trabalho
no proposta 'debian-np'.Tem muito amigos em Brasil que
trabalho no projeto social e software livre mas eu
quero fazer um trabalho ótimo....eu gosto falar com
vocês sobre o proposta e talvez nos fazemos um grande
sucesso com Debian-NP Miniconf em Debconf/FISL.
Nos quisermos(adjudar por favor :) ):

1.Todos os documentos no Português/Inglês e talvez
Espanhol
2.Uma boa proposta
3.ótimo comunicação....#debian-np no IRC é melhor
4.Um página do web
5.Apoio e Propoganda
6.Um horário e programa lista
7.Convite para ONG's no América do Sul

Eu acho que é uma boa coisa que fazer um reunir-se
(cada semana) no #debian-np por discutir no
proposta.No próximo ano nos procuramos fundos e
locutors .Eu quero falar com tactical tech sobre isso
tambem.Eu volto no Brasil em Maio e passe um mês no
Porto Alegre que fazer o último preparação por
Debian-NP Miniconf em Debconf/FISL.
Até mais
Ian

Hi
Here is Ian Lawrence....I work in Amazonia for an NGO
.... Oficina Escola de Lutheria da Amazônia
http://www.oela.org.br
I am now in a position to put a lot of effort into
pushing the Debian-NP Miniconf at Debconf/FISL forward
as I have some time to kill waiting for my visa to
return to my work in Brazil.
I have some contacts in Brazilian NGO's and in the
Software Livre movement that I would like to develop
but I want to use my time and efforts most effectively
and wondered if at some stage we could have a meeting
and brainstorm about an effective plan of action. I
believe that from now we should work from the
assumption that this event is going ahead so we need
(please add to or alter this list):

1.All documents in Portuguese/English and ideally
Spanish
2.A firm project proposal
3.Clear channels of communication...#debian-np on IRC
is good
4.A web site to act as a focal point (a wiki off
debian-np site perhaps)
5.Sponsorship and Advertising
6.A schedule of events/speakers
7.A letter of invitation to NGO's in South America

A good thing would be to schedule regular (weekly)
meets on #debian-np and to get a rough draft of the
proposal done with a completed version ready in
January.Then in the New Year we can start to look for
funding/speakers. At some stage I intend spending some
time with the tactical tech team in Amsterdam to
brainstorm with them about the best way forward. I
return to Brazil in May and will spend that month in
Porto Alegre hopefully making the final preparations
for the debian-np sub-conference.
Best
Ian

=====

First they came for the hackers. But I never did anything illegal with my computer, so I didn't speak up. Then they came for the pornographers. But I thought there was too much smut on the Internet anyway, so I didn't speak up. Then they came for the anonymous remailers. But a lot of nasty stuff gets sent from anon.penet.fi, so I didn't speak up. Then they came for the encryption users. But I could never figure out how to work pgp5 anyway, so I didn't speak up. Then they came for me. And by
that time there was no one left to speak up.