Re: [offtopic] free database for NGO IN Bangladesh

Iqbal,

You might also be interested to get hold of this paper [1], assessing the
impact of NGOs in Dhaka. It's a priced publication, but email the
organisation saying you're a student and they may provide your university
with a free copy. I know the organisation and they've done this in the past.

(Failing that, tell them that public money paid for the research and
publication costs in the first place, so they should make the thing available
for free!)

Kindly,

Jon Taylor

[1] http://www.intrac.org/Intrac/OPSNo26_en.html

On Wednesday 10 December 2003 3:56 pm, iqbal hossain wrote:
> hi
> i m a student of chittagong university. ctg bangladesh
> I have to do an assignment on role of NGO inj Bangladesh
> so  I need your help
> would u plz send me fow database4 on the NGO in bang.with in 12 december?
> I will wait for ur mail.

Jon Taylor
<jon.taylor@appropriatesoftwarefoundation.org>
Tel: ++44 (0) 7866533891

The Appropriate Software Foundation is a non-profit company. Our aim is to
support other non-profit and charitable organisations by strengthening their
knowledge and information systems.
<http://www.appropriatesoftwarefoundation.org>