[tbm@cyrius.com: 'Demystifying Open Source' for non-profits (OpenSector)]

I'm currently in Seattle and won't be going to this conference. From
the size and list of sponsors, there probably isn't money to fly
people out.

However, if there is someone on the list that is in the New York Area
and would like to go there and listen to the talks and panels are
report back (we can put it up in the news section) it would be
great. If you could represent the idea behind Debian-NP, that would be
even better.

I'm not sure how things will be organized or if there will be proper
talks but we can contact them about doing some sort of presentation as
well and I imagine that getting them to drop the registration fee can
be part of this deal.

Regards,
Mako

--
Benj. Mako Hill
mako@debian.org

--- Begin Message ---
Have you seen this?  Will you be there/talk there?

'Demystifying Open Source' for non-profits (OpenSector)
OpenSector has an announcement for the Demystifying Open Source
Technology conference, to be held in New York City on October 8, 2003.
"Join us October 8 at the Fund for the City of New York on
"Demystifying Open Source Technology," a conference designed
specifically to provide an introduction to open source technologies
for the nonprofit community."

http://www.opensector.org/1064076701

--
Martin Michlmayr